Versatile Blogger AwardWednesday, February 25, 2015
The rules are quite simple:
- Nominate 15 other bloggers that are relatively new to blogging.
- Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them (either thru email or comments).
- Share 10 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
- Emem V. of W0ohlala!
- Em Alejandrino of A Day In The Life of Em
- Rai Teves of Serene Beauty Amidst Chaotic World
- Neeny of Neeny's Little Blog
- Eithne of Eithne On The Moon
- Pam G. of Glimpses Of Pam
- Nett of The Midnight Ink
- Kim of Alta Glamouroza
- Jennever of Purple Peaches
- Rosemarie of My Twinkle Twinkle Star
- Gladys of Hey Gladz
- Sylden of Delightful Illusions
- Carris of Little Miss Cazzie
- Krisha from Krisha From The Island
- Justinne of Babe For Food
10 Random Facts About Me:
- I was sporty all throughout high school and college; I was in the track, volleyball and swimming team.
- I am a Born-again Christian living in an Arab country (expat for 3 years and counting).
- I am half-Filipino/half-Chinese by blood. I grew up in the Philippines and am currently in Doha with my husband.
- I grew up in a household with lots of dogs. My husband and I now care for two fluffballs of our own.
- I'm the eldest of three siblings, a brother and a sister. My younger brother is taller than me.
- I love potatoes (fried, mashed, baked, whatever)
- Whenever we go out to eat, I always end up ordering salmon. I'd hate myself every time for not exploring other options.
- I can't read a book without munching on something (nuts, chips, etc.)
- I don't bite into the cob when I eat corn, I want to remove it piece by piece and eat. I also don't like it shaved, I just really want to pluck it out one by one.
- I'm a sucker for TV series. Anything, reality TV to zombies to doctors (and their love lives). I enjoy watching TV (while I eat my corn by bits. Haha)
Please also check out the nominees I've listed above. Their blogs, like mine, are fairly new and all very interesting in themselves.